2 onions, chopped
30 grams (1.1 oz) butter
20 grams (.71 oz) flour
1 liter (34 oz) vegetable stock
250 grams (8.8 oz) cheese, grated
1 tsp ground cumin
1. Heat the butter in a stock pot and sauté the onions until translucent.
2. Sprinkle the flour over the onions and sauté a minute longer.
3. Add the vegetable broth and bring the contents of the pot to a boil.
4. When the broth reaches a boil add in the cheese in batches and whisk to combine. Do not add the next batch until the previous one is almost completely melted.
5. Add the cumin, and season to taste with the salt, pepper, and paprika.