3/4 liter (about 3 1/6 Cups) water
2 stock cubes*
2 cups frozen peas
5 small potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 onion, chopped
pinch of salt
2 tablespoons cream or milk
1. Combine water and stock cubes, and bring to a boil.
2. Add the peas, potatoes, onions, and a pinch of salt. Cover and cook over low heat until the vegetables are tender.
3. Remove the soup from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
4. Puree the cooled soup, then stir in cream or milk. Serve warm.
* I used beef broth, but vegetable or chicken stock would have tasted just as well.