150 grams (5 oz) mushrooms
70 grams (2 oz) additional mushrooms, for garnish
1 T olive oil
20 grams (.7 oz) flour
3/4 liter (ca. 25 oz) vegetable stock
1/8 liters (4.2 oz) light cream (18% fat)
1 pinch each, nutmeg, salt, and pepper
dash of lemon juice
1/8 liters (4.2 oz) light sour cream (1% fat)
1 teaspoon parsley
1. Finely dice the onions and thinly slice all the mushrooms. Briefly roast the onions and 150 grams (5 oz) of the sliced mushrooms in olive oil.
2. Add the flour to the roasted vegetables and saute, then add the vegetable stock and light cream. Season with the nutmeg, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
3. Cook the soup for 20 minutes, occasionally stirring.
4. Add the sour cream and stir until the soup is smooth.
5. Add the remaining 70 grams (2 oz) sliced mushrooms and parsley to the soup. Simmer for a few minutes, then serve.